Sunday, February 12, 2012

FIGLIO DELLA COSTA (SON OF THE COAST) LIDO CANTARUTTI ON FRONT COVER - COMMUNITY EDUCATION MAGAZINE



















IVANO SAYS: Remember Lido Cantarutti. He was kind enough to be our guest speaker at "La Nostra Costa Revival II" (Photo Above) at the Swanton Berry Farm "su per la costa". Well, a photo of our "famoso figlio della costa" (famous son of the coast). and a "figlio di Furlans" can now be seen on the cover of 'Community Education Magazine'. Congratulations Lido e Sempre Avanti.








Dear Ivano,

Recently the College of Marin made me very happy when they decided to place
my picture on the cover of their current course catalog! I thought you
might like to see a copy of what they came up with.

This year will mark my 27th year of teaching at the College, which I have
enjoyed very much. And it also will be my 36th of directing the Italian
Film Festival. Both have been a source of great satisfaction.

Regards,

Lido

No comments: