Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT BY 'FIGLIO DELLA COSTA' LIDO CANTARUTTI

LNC: THIS JUST IN FROM LIDO NEW TIME AND DATE:
FEB 6 AT 10PM.


Dear Family and Friends,

Having learned at the very last minute that the schedule for the second of my two appearances on The History Channel has been changed, I wanted to immediately let you know. This is the program in which I played Enzo Ferrari (It’s called “Enzo Ferrari & The Historic Race”, and is part of the series of programs called “Man, Moment, Machine”.Instead of tonight (January 30, 2007) at 10:00 p.m., I have now been advised it will be broadcast next Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at the same time, on The History Channel, of course. Sorry about the inconvenience, but I just found out.Hope you will still plan to watch, and that you will enjoy the program.

Regards,Lido






Dear Family and Friends:

I just wanted to provide you with the information on what I have been advised is "... the final air date" for the two programs in which I took part for the History Channel: the one in which I played the part of Pope Urban VIII (the program title references Galileo), and the one in which I played Enzo Ferrari.The latest and "final" information I have from the producers (and they from the network) is that the show in which I play the Pope will be aired Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 10:00 p.m. on (in Marin County) Channel 62; and the Enzo Ferrari program will be aired on Tuesday, January 30, 2007, again at 10:00 p.m. On (in Marin County) Channel 62.

In case you would like to take a look! Also, please keep in mind that you should check your local listings for the History Channel, to be sure of your local channel outlet, etc.Taking part in this project was a real adventure, and certainly one which was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy it

Regards, Lido



Dear Ivano,

Thank you very much for your posting. I really appreciate it!And as far as repeating the programs, yes, I have been advised by the Associate Producer as follows: “ . . . the History Channel is scheduled to repeat all of this season’s episodes through the spring. The best place to find an accurate schedule is to regularly check History Channel’s mini-site for Man, Moment, Machine [the name of the series of which my appearances were a part]”:http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=mini_home&mini_id=51673 Hope that helps, and I hope everyone enjoys the program.
Regards,Lido

No comments: