Monday, April 16, 2007

POLETTI FAMILY TREE AND A THANK YOU FROM CORRADO

'CLICCA' UP THERE TO MAKA BIGGA!! I maka da funny, no??
************************************************************************************
THE ABOVE IS IL SCHEMATICO OF THE POLETTI FAMILY TREE AS DONE BY PROFESSOR CORRADO POLETTI. BELOW IS A LETTER OF GRATITUDE FROM THE PROFESSOR TO THE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE HELPED HIM IN THIS ENDEAVOR. THE ORIGINAL LETTER IN ITALIANO CAN BE FOUND AT: http://www.polettisfamilytree.blogspot.com/ . MAH SHUA!! THE TRANSLATION BELOW WAS DONE BY SIG. GINO CAMPIONI. THANKS GINO.


"Here are the results to date of my research work of the origins of my family. Thanks for the help of many friends and relatives, through whom I wish to remember:

At Condino, Cousin Paola, Uncle Giuliano and my Cousin Gevan; at Merino my father, Renato; at Maggia in Switzerland, Cousin Elda; in California, friend Ivano Franco Comelli, who thanks to his Blog, has put me in contact with many persons who have aided me in the research (thanks Aldo Penniman, Thelma Gill, Diane Strong, Diane Bianconi, Carol & Don Schwartz, Gino Campioni from Oregon for his precious translations; at New York the Ellis Island Foundation where I began my American inquiry, from Santa Cruz Mr. Doug Martin and Mrs. Gina Merolla (Monumental Cemetery of Santa Cruz), Mrs. Christina Moretta of the San Francisco History Center; in New Zealand, Tony Cairns for his data bank which aided me in the Swiss research.
I take this occasion to thank all these persons and all who wish to join in this effort. Heartfelt thanks to all."

Corrado Poletti"
************************************************************

No comments: